Shwas Homes Marketing team in Kuwait

As part of the final sales of Acquacity the nearing completion project at Aluva, Ernakulam, Shwas Homes marketing team has set out on a journey in Kuwait.

Aquacity is a Mega Waterfront Township project. This project offers exclusive Luxury 2 BHK to 3BHK Apartments planned and executed by top class professionals.  Getting into the details of this project will reveal that is the largest waterfront housing project with Luxury Apartments and separate villas. The sale of each one is fast progressing in the 2&3 Bhk Tower, especially for MAGIC LILLY and Sky Villa Tower –MOONWATERS, as both the towers are scheduled to be handed over by December 2012.

With amazing news on finance offers for the buyers, this is an exceptional opportunity to own a luxury home in Kerala’s fast developing city of Ernakulam. Finance packages offered to the owners is a 15 years flexible repayment optio where the NRI’s just need to raise as much as 20 percent of the investment immediately and for the remaining 80 percent, Shwas Homes offers exclusive finance options to own an apartment or villa back in their homeland, Kerala.

These are unique homes inclusive of most modern interiors and creative designs. The owner gets the full freedom to customize the home they will live in with all comfort and convenience. Come fast and book as soon as possible to get the best out of the deals offered by Shwas Homes builders in Kerala.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s